Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the Roscongress personal account, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted.
Accreditation requests will be accepted until 13 June 2023.
Accreditation with parking at the ExpoForum territory – USD 1,500 / EUR 1,500.
Accreditation with right of transit through the ExpoForum territory and parking at off site parking areas – USD 1,104 / EUR 1,104.
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
* Participants who plan to drive themselves can select their name from the drop-down list.
There is no need to enter their information again.
** Information about the terms of accreditation for personal vehicles is available in the participant’s Roscongress personal account.
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
Please observe the following rules:
- Each transport pass is issued to a single specific vehicle and is linked to the vehicle’s data (mark, model, and registration number) and access rights to the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre and parking areas.
It is forbidden to transfer a transport pass or driver’s badge to a third party. Should this occur, the pass and/or badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
- The transport pass must be placed in the upper right-hand corner of the windscreen.
- For areas with limited access, vehicles must follow the routes specified in the relevant plan in addition to all road signs.
- In the event that these rules are violated, the transport pass and driver’s badge will be withdrawn and annulled.*
- In the event of a violation of article 12.5 of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation, vehicle accreditation may be cancelled.
* The accreditation fee will not be refunded should a transport pass and driver’s badge be withdrawn and annulled.
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney at Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo, 60/1 Pulkovskoe Shosse).
|Accreditation Centre 1 (Outlet Village Pulkovo)|
Third parties must present the following:
For additional information, please contact the SPIEF information centre:
+7 (812) 680 0000