B1 Business Networking Platform
A dedicated space with comfortable meeting rooms – the B1 Business Networking Platform – has been created at the ExpoForum.
Passage in zone H
14–16 June, 08:00–20:00
17 June, 08:00–18:00
Accredited SPIEF 2023 attendees will be able to access the Platform based on the list registered in the booking system.
Attendees can book:
- Fully-equipped meeting rooms for up to 8 people
- Sofa groups for up to 4 people
Conditions for booking B1 Business Networking Platform meeting spaces:
- To book spaces, Forum attendees must submit a request in their Roscongress personal account.
- Meetings will be held according to the schedule created in the online appointment system, based on requests submitted (‘Day planner’ section in Roscongress personal account).
- To make a booking, invitees must confirm their participation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Meetings will be held strictly at the specified time and last for 25 minutes. Meeting times can be extended only subject to availability.
- During the Forum, meeting space requests will be approved at the information desk, subject to availability.
How to arrange a business meeting
- If you wish to schedule a meeting, go to Roscongress personal account. Next, choose SPIEF in the ‘Events’ section. Next, go to the ‘Day planner’ section, then:
- add a new event;
- select the location: meeting rooms or sofa groups;
- select the time;
- add invitees from the list of Forum participants. Only participants who consented to their information being displayed will be visible. Consent is provided at the registration stage.
- Go to the Notifications section to view invitations from other participants.
For any questions on the B1 Business Networking Platform, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduled meetings can be held at the B1 Business Networking Platform, elsewhere at the Forum venue, or at other locations.